Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Eyecatching

Isn’t that what you’re looking for? A piece that makes the conversation stop, minds who drifts away and emotions that starts to flow.

That is my goal when I create my artwork for venues. To make people feel something. Bring colors to their eyes and get the happy feelings on. And hopefully that will last even after they left, and when they return, so will the smile on their faces.

I am happy to create something special, by request. As I have done for the Allegria Resort in Long Beach, New York, a place who resides right by the waterfront. A line that follows the blue taken up by the sea, accompanied by glitter and marbles to reflect the sunshine as it meets the waves.

I am now available to provide You with artwork, and I invite you to check out what’s already available on our website at: http://authenticheartwork.com/gallery

If you have any special request I’m happy to create it for you. Just let me know your vision and we will find the way to bring it to life.

I am really looking forward to hearing your vision!














No comments:

Post a Comment